Browsing page 37 of words meaning good qualities (634 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- very good, excellent; "cool". From "elite". Also written l33t.
That website is leet.
Last edited on Mar 13 2010. Submitted by Julia K. from Holland, MI, USA
on Jan 05 2002.
The move that you pulled off was leet.
You've got some leet skills.
Last edited on Mar 13 2010. Submitted by John V. from Belleville, IL, USA
on Feb 12 2003.
- able to understand and communicate using leet speech.
Are you leet?
Last edited on Aug 09 2004. Submitted by Japer G. from Apple Valley, CA, USA
on Aug 09 2004.
- a variant of written language that replaces letters with similar looking numbers or symbols, or similar sounding letter combinations. The original purpose was allegedly to bypass filters and to send "secret" messages.
Leet -> l337Example sentence:
fear me -> ph3ar m3
Do you speak leet?
It's so annoying when people type in leet.
Last edited on Mar 15 2010. Submitted by Japer G. from Apple Valley, CA, USA
on Aug 09 2004.
- great; excellent; "cool"; "awesome".
Oh my gawd, that new CD is legit!
I think he is a legit kisser!
Last edited on May 12 2013. Submitted by Debbie C. from Chicago, IL, USA
on Jan 14 1999.
- really, truthfully, honestly.
I legit didn't know.
That guy's legit retarded.
I legit don't want to go.
I legit think you are a mean, two-faced person.
Last edited on May 12 2013. Submitted by Joe B. from Columbus, OH, USA
on Dec 30 2005.
Traffic today is moving like shit through a tin horn.
Citation from Attributed to General George S. Patton Jr. censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Feb 26 2018. Submitted by Mick from New York, NY, USA
on Feb 14 2003.
- a phrase to indicate something happens.
It came pouring out as if an enema had been administered: like shit through a tin horn.
Last edited on Feb 26 2018. Submitted by Brusseau
on Sep 28 2017.