Browsing page 9 of words meaning good, okay, cool, awesome, fun (389 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
We leaving? Ok, coolio.
You got new shoes? Koolio!
My new car is so coolio.
That's so coolio. Let me see the video again.
Last edited on Apr 22 2013. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Sep 08 1998.
- Used to indicate an extreme like for something.
I got 100 on the test? COOLNESS!
Last edited on May 05 1999. Submitted by Kristin H. from Lockport, IL, USA
on May 05 1999.
- Awesome; extremely cool.
Person A: I got a new car!
Person B: That's coolness, man!
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Anonymous from Crestview, FL, USA
on Oct 10 2001.
- the quality of being cool.
That's pure coolness, buddy.
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Kristine from New York, NY, USA
on Mar 08 2003.
noun - uncountable
- something that is so exceptionally good or fun it could be as addictive as crack (i.e. crack cocaine).
Y'all, those chicken wings are crack.
Last edited on May 31 2013. Submitted by Kim from Columbia, SC, USA
on Mar 04 2002.
- crack cocaine.
Citation from "Sheesh! Cab, Bob", Bob's Burgers (TV), Season 1 Episode 6 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "He's Too Sexy for His Fat", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 17 (2000) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Episode 1", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 1 (2009) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jan 19 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 21 2009.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- to tease or make fun of, either to a person's face or within their earshot. Always "crack on".
We were cracking on his old shoes.
Bobby and his friends were crackin' on John today at lunch.
Why are you trying to crack on him?
Last edited on May 31 2013. Submitted by Esta from Beacon, NY, USA
on Jan 08 2003.
- to hit, punch.
I'm gonna crack you in your mouth if you don't pipe down!
Last edited on Dec 12 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Apr 28 2010.
- to decode.
I cracked the passwords for you.
Last edited on May 31 2013. Submitted by Chuck S.
on Nov 30 2012.
- cool, tight, etc. Also poppin'.
This party is crackin'!
Last edited on Mar 30 2013. Submitted by Angie N. from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Nov 04 2001.
- Hip-hop in origin, I assume, comes to mean cool or good, more or less in an active sense. Also, happenin'. Generally modified by "hella", or changed into "Crack-a-lackin'"
'04 keeps it crackin'., That party was hella crackin'!
Last edited on Jan 15 2003. Submitted by Daniel C. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Jan 15 2003.
- what's going on/happening.
What's cracking dog?
- See more words with the same meaning: to happen.
Last edited on Feb 12 2003. Submitted by andrea from Seattle, WA, USA
on Feb 12 2003.
- to get something started. (members of the blood gangs say "brackin").
Let's get this party crackin!
Last edited on Mar 07 2003. Submitted by chi t. from Chula Vista, CA, USA
on Mar 07 2003.
- crazy, i.e. strange, insane, or wild.
That party was cray cray.
That family was so cray-cray.
Kylee and Sydney are super cray cray.
Man, why'd you do that? That was cray-cray!
Girl, why you acting so cray cray?
Last edited on May 28 2013. Submitted by Jeremy from Chicago, IL, USA
on Dec 24 2001.
- crazy. Typically used to describe something or someone who is funny or ridiculous or acting in a strange, possibly hyperactive (silly) manner.
She's so cray-cray.
Sorry I've been acting so cray-cray.
Just so you know: Cara is cray-cray.
Last edited on Apr 25 2013. Submitted by Nina H. from New York, NY, USA
on Jan 02 2005.