Browsing page 1 of words meaning helpful (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- good qualities
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- great; "awesome"; "cool".
Citation from "Nepotism", The Office (TV, 2010), Season 7 Episode 1 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Pepsi is the clutchest chaser when drinking.
- See more words with the same meaning: good, okay, cool, awesome, fun.
- helpful during a difficult situation or period of time. Something that "came through in the clutch", that is, came through in a difficult or trying time.
That money you sent me was clutch.
- See more words with the same meaning: helpful.
- a difficult or trying time. Often used in sports to describe a player or team's ability (or inability) to deliver when peak performance is needed.
"Big-time players deliver in the clutch." Kurt Johnson, Roseville Press-Tribune.
"David Wright has been wrong in the clutch for Mets." Peter Botte, NY Daily News.
- See more words with the same meaning: hard, confusing, difficult, a problem.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|