Browsing page 44 of words meaning kissing, sex and not-quite-sex (445 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
noun - uncountable
I saw some nice trim today.
Citation from "Chapter 10", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 4 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Chapter 7", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 1 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jan 11 2012. Submitted by Roderick Montgomery from Terre Haute, IN, USA
on Apr 17 1998.
- sex with a female, via the "getting female genitalia" = "have sex" metaphor.
I got some trim last night.
Last edited on Dec 19 2011. Submitted by andrea j. from Detroit, MI, USA
on Oct 18 2005.
- female genitalia.
Get some trim",Eddie Murphy said it to Nick Nolte, in the movie 48 Hours...Because Sistas always are shaving/trimming their bush,down below.
Last edited on Aug 07 2014. Submitted by Chloe S.
on Jul 16 2009.
- see "run a train."
No one can triz like us.
Last edited on May 30 2002. Submitted by Damon H. from Brampton, ON, Canada
on May 30 2002.
- To have a sexual threesome normally involving one woman and two men.
Those Guys trizzed Tony's girl the other night.
Last edited on Jun 08 2002. Submitted by Johnny ". from Columbia, SC, USA
on Jun 08 2002.
- train. To run a train on a person, one after the other. Also known as running a trizzy.
Last edited on Jul 22 2004. Submitted by Belnavis P.
on Jul 22 2004.
- to have sex.
He thought he was gonna twerk something when he went to her house.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Jamika from Charlotte, NC, USA
on Jan 13 2000.
- To move your butt in a circular motion on the groin area of a man or the vagina area of a women
Last edited on May 27 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 27 2012.
- to be put down, insulted
she got worked!
Last edited on Jan 20 2000. Submitted by Amy H from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jan 20 2000.
- To suffer a particularly punishing series of injuries; usually associated with a sports or recreational injury. Used by skiers, snowboarders, white-water enthusiasts, though not exclusively.
Did you see that wipe out? He got worked!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Che H. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Dec 14 2001.
- To get beat up really badly
That girl over there is about to get worked.
Last edited on Oct 28 2003. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 28 2003.
- drugs or something that a hustler, person would sell on the streets.
yo you drop that work yet.
Last edited on Apr 29 2006. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- drugs, particularly crack/cocaine.
Hey, you got any work for me?
I got that work.
Last edited on Oct 19 2006. Submitted by CW from London, ON, Canada
on Oct 19 2006.
verb - transitive