|Page 1 of 1|
Browsing page 1 of words meaning navel (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- anatomy, body parts
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a navel that is convex, i.e. bulges outward. The opposite of an "innie."
My belly button is an outie.
- See more words with the same meaning: navel.
- a person with a convex naval.
Are you an innie or an outie?
- leaving, often quickly. Possibly a shortened version of the phrase "out of here," or, as typically pronounced, "outta here."
I'm outie, bro.
- See more words with the same meaning: to go, leave, exit.
- Regarding the "leaving" meaning, Audi and Audi Five-Thousand are also used. This is a reference to the Audi 5000 car model, which reportedly had problems with sudden unintended acceleration.
While "officially" the pronunciation of "Audi" and "outie" are different, in informal speech the difference in pronunciation between a "d" and a "t" in the middle of the word is minimal or nonexistent.
As soon as 5 o'clock comes, I'm Audi.
As soon as 5 o'clock comes, I'm Audi 5000.The use of "Audi" and "Audi 5000" may then be a pun based on the similarity of pronunciation. Notably, rapper A.L.T.'s Stone Cold World album, released on 21 September 1993, has a track titled "Audi 5000". It includes many puns related to makes and models of automobiles and includes the lines:
"Peace homegirls but I'm Audi 5000"
"I'd like to tell you more home boy but I'm Audi 5000"
"Then I got the fuck out of Dodge, 'cause I was Audi 5000"
- See more words with the same meaning: vehicles (related to).
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
|Page 1 of 1|