Browsing page 12 of words meaning oral sex, 'go down on' (111 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to be put down, insulted
she got worked!
Last edited on Jan 20 2000. Submitted by Amy H from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jan 20 2000.
- To suffer a particularly punishing series of injuries; usually associated with a sports or recreational injury. Used by skiers, snowboarders, white-water enthusiasts, though not exclusively.
Did you see that wipe out? He got worked!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Che H. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Dec 14 2001.
- To get beat up really badly
That girl over there is about to get worked.
Last edited on Oct 28 2003. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 28 2003.
- drugs or something that a hustler, person would sell on the streets.
yo you drop that work yet.
Last edited on Apr 29 2006. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- drugs, particularly crack/cocaine.
Hey, you got any work for me?
I got that work.
Last edited on Oct 19 2006. Submitted by CW from London, ON, Canada
on Oct 19 2006.
- Drugs being sold illegally.
Who's got work near here?
Where's my f work?
Last edited on Apr 11 2019. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 09 2019.
verb - transitive