Browsing page 11 of words meaning police and crime (286 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a police helicopter using a spotlight.
Hey, the ghetto bird is out.
Last edited on Nov 09 1997. Submitted by Jillian R. from Kansas City, MO, USA
on Nov 09 1997.
- a ghetto bird (female).
I am a ghetto bird!
Last edited on Apr 09 2009. Submitted by Sarah H.
on Apr 09 2009.
verb - intransitive
- to perform oral sex on a partner.
I went down town.
Want to go down town tonight?
Last edited on Feb 19 2013. Submitted by Adam from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Aug 15 2007.
- to go to jail.
Police officer: You failed your breath test, so that means you're going downtown.
Last edited on Jan 30 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jan 28 2014.
That chick is cute but she's got a bad grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: teeth.
Last edited on Jun 10 1997. Submitted by Lory Manchester from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jun 10 1997.
- one's face, personal space, or business. See up in (one's) grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: face.
- See more words with the same meaning: personal space.
Last edited on Feb 08 1999. Submitted by Jake S. from Blacksburg, VA, USA
on Feb 08 1999.
Shut up or I'll punch you in your grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Jan 11 2004. Submitted by David R. from Navasota, TX, USA
on Jan 11 2004.
- teeth jewelry.
Smile so I can see your grill.
Last edited on Feb 12 2006. Submitted by Jared C. from Bonifay, FL, USA
on Feb 12 2006.
- This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
A stiff, really strong alcoholic drink.
Last edited on Sep 08 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 05 2011.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- to interrogate.
She grilled me until I told her the truth.
Last edited on Jan 01 2000. Submitted by William A. from Big Sky, MT, USA
on Jan 01 2000.
- to stare or be in one's face ("grill").
Yo that boy is grilling me up and down.
Last edited on Dec 15 2010. Submitted by Lisa from Brooklyn, NY, USA
on Feb 17 2000.
- a long time.
We've been waiting for a grip.
It's been a grip since I saw you last.
I haven't heard from him in a grip.
Last edited on Sep 09 2012. Submitted by Keenan Kimani from Auburn, WA, USA
on Mar 26 1998.
- a large quantity or amount.
He has a grip of cash.
I have a grip of phone calls to make today.
Last edited on Sep 10 1998. Submitted by Ed C. from Compton, CA, USA
on Sep 10 1998.
I'm out of grip.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Nov 07 1999. Submitted by Patrick M. from Tulsa, OK, USA
on Nov 07 1999.
- a weekend or carry-on sized bag with a handle at the top.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Abby from Lille, France
on Jul 27 2010.