Browsing page 1 of words meaning police helicopter (3 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- police and crime
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- police helicopter
- There are no categories underneath this one.
This category is also filed under:
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a police helicopter using a spotlight.
Hey, the ghetto bird is out.
Last edited on Nov 09 1997. Submitted by Jillian R. from Kansas City, MO, USA
on Nov 09 1997.
- a ghetto bird (female).
I am a ghetto bird!
Last edited on Apr 09 2009. Submitted by Sarah H.
on Apr 09 2009.
- a police or black helicopter that flies around with spotlight on.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by phill from Tampa, FL, USA
on Nov 17 2001.
- A person who stays up late at night. "You're a night bird, you like to stay up late."
Last edited on May 13 2018. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 13 2018.