Browsing page 12 of words meaning professions (list of) (127 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a prototypical menial or dirty job.
I'm making $15 an hour as a shit shoveler. Is it really worth it?
Last edited on Mar 27 2011. Submitted by Lurking Grue from University of South Carolina: General Information, 901 Sumter St # 207, Columbia, SC 29201, USA
on Mar 27 2011.
- the "tortured artist" half of a pair of people. Origin: refers to folk-rock 1960s duo Simon and Garfunkel. Paul Simon wrote the songs and played guitar, but he was the less outgoing/talkative one. See also Garfunkel.
He's the Simon in that relationship.
Last edited on Apr 02 2013. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.
- place, usually a run-down dwelling, where drugs are sold
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Leonard R. from Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
on May 20 2004.
- housing projects where drugs are heavily known to be around and it has one entrance and it is used as the exit also.
Last edited on Apr 29 2006. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- a place where illegal drug transactions take place. Generally considered to be the ghetto or a specific place in the ghetto like a certain corner or parking lot of a store. Most often linked but not limited to the sale of crack/cocaine.
You can find me in the trap.
Last edited on Oct 19 2006. Submitted by CW from London, ON, Canada
on Oct 19 2006.
- the mouth.
They need to shut their traps!
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Oct 19 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
- a male that looks like a female.
Is that a girl or a trap?
It turns out the hooker I picked up was a trap.
Last edited on May 13 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 06 2013.