Browsing page 8 of words meaning to become angry, go crazy, freak out (73 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- Freaking out, going crazy, out of control.
Man, that guy was wiggin' out at the party last night!
Last edited on Jun 29 2011. Submitted by Kendall from MA, USA
on Nov 09 1999.
- To freak out in such an uncool way.
Chill out man, don't wig out.
Last edited on Jul 17 2002. Submitted by Dan D. from Chicago, IL, USA
on Jul 17 2002.
- To overreact to a bad or distressing situation. 2. To go crazy. 3. To become violent, angry, or make a scene.
He was wigging out about his car being towed.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Ben C. from Phoenix, AZ, USA
on Nov 12 2002.
- To unintentionally make someone think your weird, or freak someone out.
You were acting weird man... you wigged her out.
Last edited on Jan 20 2003. Submitted by Courtney H. from Damascus, MD, USA
on Jan 20 2003.
- go crazy, go nuts, temporary insanity
I didn't expect she'd totally wig out!
Dang, she really wigged out when I told her.
Last edited on Jul 29 2004. Submitted by B. R. from Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
on Jul 29 2004.
verb - transitive
- to anger.
Are you trying to wind me up?
Last edited on Oct 09 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
- to say something that isn't true to get a person worried or anxious, or simply to mess with them.
Citation from "Episode 2", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 2 (2009) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: to lie.
Last edited on Oct 09 2012. Submitted by Suelen from Guarapari - ES, Brazil
on Feb 21 2010.