Browsing page 1 of words meaning to clean (2 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- to clean
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
She will give you the best hover you ever had.
Last edited on Apr 29 2005. Submitted by John O.
on Apr 29 2005.
- a person talented at fellatio.
Man, she's a hoover!
Last edited on Jan 25 2006. Submitted by Will D. from Portland, OR, USA
on Jan 25 2006.
- to clean. Origin: the Hoover brand of vacuum cleaners.
You are not going out to play until you hoover that messy room of yours!
I have to hoover the bathroom before the party starts.
- See more words with the same meaning: to clean.
Last edited on Feb 21 2013. Submitted by Susan Baglien from Wauwatosa, WI, USA
on Sep 23 1997.
- to eat very quickly. Origin: the same vacuum cleaners. Someone eating quickly could (in theory) be mistaken for a vacuum cleaner.
He hoovered the whole pizza!
Last edited on Mar 11 1998. Submitted by Annie Trimble from Pittsburgh, PA, USA
on Mar 11 1998.
- to quickly consume a drink.
Wrap your lips around that glass and hoover.
Last edited on Jul 15 1998. Submitted by Mark H. from Canada
on Jul 15 1998.
- to be very bad; TO SUCK.
Man, that really hoovered!
Last edited on May 28 2002. Submitted by Mo M. from Warren, OH, USA
on May 28 2002.