Browsing page 3 of words meaning to deal drugs, drug dealer (22 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- place, usually a run-down dwelling, where drugs are sold
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Leonard R. from Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
on May 20 2004.
- housing projects where drugs are heavily known to be around and it has one entrance and it is used as the exit also.
Last edited on Apr 29 2006. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- a place where illegal drug transactions take place. Generally considered to be the ghetto or a specific place in the ghetto like a certain corner or parking lot of a store. Most often linked but not limited to the sale of crack/cocaine.
You can find me in the trap.
Last edited on Oct 19 2006. Submitted by CW from London, ON, Canada
on Oct 19 2006.
- the mouth.
They need to shut their traps!
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Oct 19 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
- a male that looks like a female.
Is that a girl or a trap?
It turns out the hooker I picked up was a trap.
Last edited on May 13 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 06 2013.