Browsing page 1 of words meaning to force (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- to force
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to steal, monopolize, or hog.
Don't Bogart my cookies!
Don't Bogart the smell of the fart!
Last edited on Apr 19 2013. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 13 1998.
- to force.
I'm going to Bogart my way into this party.
Don't try to Bogart me into doing anything.
- See more words with the same meaning: to force.
Last edited on Jan 17 2011. Submitted by Bill M. from Toledo, OH, USA
on Sep 07 2003.
- The band Fraternity of Man has a song called "Don't Bogart Me," circa the late 1960s. Lyrics include: "Don't Bogart that joint, my friend, pass it over to me."
Last edited on Mar 12 1998. Submitted by Dan Day from MA, USA
on Mar 12 1998.
- Possibly from the movie The Roaring Twenties. In the movie, Jimmy Cagney offers Humphrey Bogart his cigarette to share Bogart smokes the entire thing.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Geoffrey W.
on Jul 14 2004.