Browsing page 1 of words meaning to open (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- to open
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a penis.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Jun 04 1997. Submitted by Lannell Ford from Miami Beach, FL, USA
on Jun 04 1997.
- a condom.
Play it safe, wear a jimmy.
- See more words with the same meaning: condom.
Last edited on Oct 15 1997. Submitted by ME from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Oct 15 1997.
- a device used force something open, usually by shaking or moving back and forth.
Last edited on Nov 25 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Nov 25 2010.
- to urinate. Origin: Rhyming slang. Jimmy Riddle / Piddle, where "piddle" means urinate.
Last edited on Jun 01 1997. Submitted by D. Fisher from London, Greater London, UK
on Jun 01 1997.
- to force open, usually by shaking or moving back and forth.
Homie jimmied all the locks.
- See more words with the same meaning: to open.
Last edited on May 19 1999. Submitted by Lt. DANo from Tampa, FL, USA
on May 19 1999.