|Page 1 of 1|
Browsing page 1 of words meaning to put (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- to get, have, give, move things around
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- to put
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- someone's hidden savings, usually of money or drugs.
The cops found her stash.
Citation from "Black Mystery Month", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 13 (2007) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Hannah M from Portsmouth, Portsmouth, UK on Apr 11 2002.
- alternate spelling of stache (i.e. "mustache".)
- See more words with the same meaning: hair, facial hair.
Last edited on Nov 21 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA on Aug 31 2009.
verb - transitive
- to put.
Why don't you stash that in the glove compartment?
- See more words with the same meaning: to put.
Last edited on Jul 27 2011. Submitted by Merrick from Little Rock, AR, USA on Dec 10 2002.
- to save or hide.
Citation from "How You Do It Is Up To You", The Booth At The End (TV), Season 1 Episode 3 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Isolation", Wilfred (US TV), Season 1 Episode 10 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: to save.
Last edited on Oct 25 2011. Submitted by Anonymous on Jan 04 2003.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
|Page 1 of 1|