Browsing page 1 of words meaning to put (1 word total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- to get, have, give, move things around
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- to put
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- someone's hidden savings, usually of money or drugs.
The cops found her stash.
Citation from "Black Mystery Month", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 13 (2007) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- alternate spelling of stache (i.e. "mustache".)
- See more words with the same meaning: hair, facial hair.
verb - transitive
- to put.
Why don't you stash that in the glove compartment?
- See more words with the same meaning: to put.
- to save or hide.
Citation from "How You Do It Is Up To You", The Booth At The End (TV), Season 1 Episode 3 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Isolation", Wilfred (US TV), Season 1 Episode 10 (2011) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: to save.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|