To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 438 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 13, 1997
- very good, excellent; "cool".
- See more words with the same meaning: good, okay, cool, awesome, fun.
- profit or unexpected reward. Used for a long time in the business world.
We expect to at least make back our investment. Anything over that is gravy.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Man, that climb was gravy.
- See more words with the same meaning: easy, simple.
- refers to a situation that went smoothly with no problems, set backs or interruptions.
Something which was performed with ease.
Making that shot from the three point line was gravy for Micheal Jordan.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|