You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 1 of new words for August 31, 2011
- inexperienced. 2. a chump.
He can't rap - he's a busta rapper.
Person A: He's is a nice guy.
Person B: Naw, he a busta.
She a buster.
He's a buster.
Last edited on May 03 2013. Submitted by Sean F. from Detroit, MI, USA
on Nov 12 1998.
- someone who kills the "game." Keeps you from reaching a climax: a loser.
Don't be a busta.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by leyla
on Jan 27 2000.
- Folk etymology: It orginiated in the 90's after Boxer Buster Douglas surprizingly knocked out Mike Tyson who was considered the crowd favorite and most likely to win the fight.
To fans amazement Buster Douglas then became a most unexpected new world heavy weight champion. However Buster wouldn't hold the title long.
Last edited on Jul 12 2012. Submitted by The Last Don
on Aug 31 2011.
- A person who thinks that they are the shit.
That mug is a buster.
Last edited on Jul 28 2010. Submitted by Sachin from Chicago, IL, USA
on Oct 20 1998.
- a derogatory term, usually for a man, similar to calling him a bitch or implying he is weak; not worthy of respect.
He's a buster.
Last edited on Apr 20 2013. Submitted by Dion H. from Texas Tech University, Lubbock, TX 79415, USA
on Mar 16 1999.
- n. a former friend who sold out to another social group.
He was cool but now he's a buster.
Last edited on Jul 28 2010. Submitted by Charles B. from Westminster, CO, USA
on Jun 16 1999.
- An uncool person. Nerd. Chump.
That dude's a buster.
Last edited on Jul 28 2010. Submitted by Reginald G. from Fort Bragg, NC, USA
on Nov 21 2001.
- a person who is being scandalous.
You're a buster, Dustin.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by katie from Daytona Beach, FL, USA
on Mar 28 2002.
- A person that does not add more fun too a fun situation.
Don't go to that club, it's for busters.
Last edited on Jul 28 2010. Submitted by will d. from Detroit, MI, USA
on Mar 11 2003.
- A man who falsely believes that he is a cool gang member, when he is only fooling himself.
Citation from "Ratha Be Ya Nigga", All Eyez on Me (1996 album), 2pac censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 20 2013. Submitted by Courdan, N.
on Dec 29 2003.
- Snitch, or tattle tale.
I got fired because I left work 15 minutes early, and that busta told the manager.
Last edited on Aug 04 2004. Submitted by Stephen G. from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Aug 04 2004.
- A punk.
You're a buster!
Last edited on Sep 28 2004. Submitted by Rodney from Long Beach, CA, USA
on Sep 28 2004.
- Often said to a child when they've done something wrong or bad.
Ok, Buster! You're grounded for a week!
Last edited on Jul 28 2010. Submitted by Anonymous from Okotoks, AB, Canada
on Feb 09 2009.
- A male who puts his selfish desires ahead of family and friends. With harmful, hurtful, and or injurious results.
"That dude is a buster, he just spent $400. on a new suit while his wife and kids don't even have food on the table to eat."
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 28 2010.
- A guy who will fight a woman, but will coward and use every trick in the book, to not fight another guy.
He is a buster, always slapping around his own woman, while the guys on the corner will clown him left and right, and he never even considers touching them.
Last edited on Nov 16 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 28 2010.
verb - transitive
- to dismiss ("fire") from a job.
Your boss is gonna can you if you don't show up tomorrow.
Citation from "Death Has a Shadow", Family Guy (TV), Season 1 Episode 1 (1999) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Oct 28 2011. Submitted by Nina R. from Shorewood, WI, USA
on May 15 2004.
- to stop speech, visible emotion, etc.
Citation from "The Unusual Suspects", Alphas (TV), Season 1 Episode 10 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Iced, Iced Babies", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 6 (2006) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 16 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Feb 22 2013.
- very good, excellent; "cool".
Last edited on Mar 21 2011. Submitted by Dane Briggs from AZ, USA
on Jan 13 1997.
- profit or unexpected reward. Used for a long time in the business world.
We expect to at least make back our investment. Anything over that is gravy.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Aug 01 1998. Submitted by Woop from CA, USA
on Aug 01 1998.
Man, that climb was gravy.
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- refers to a situation that went smoothly with no problems, set backs or interruptions.
Something which was performed with ease.
Making that shot from the three point line was gravy for Micheal Jordan.
Last edited on Sep 01 2011. Submitted by The Last Don
on Aug 31 2011.