To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 441 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 26, 1999
- penis. In (at least the United States) it's widely claimed to specifically mean a whale's penis.
That guy got a big dork.
- See more words with the same meaning: penis.
Last edited on Aug 01 1998. Submitted by Woop from CA, USA
on Aug 01 1998.
- someone who is bookish, antisocial, etc.; "nerd"; "geek". Derogatory term.
Citation from Toyota Highlander commercial blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jan 11 2011. Submitted by Bruce from West Lafayette, IN, USA
on Jan 26 1999.
- to flirt with one's boyfriend behind his girlfriend's back.
Girl, she just hoodwinked your man.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by robin from Grand Rapids, MI, USA
on Feb 03 2003.
- Stole, swiped, lifted.
Man they hoodwinked all that stuff.
Last edited on Feb 26 2003. Submitted by Matthew A. from Canton, OH, USA
on Feb 26 2003.
verb - transitive
- A moment in time-a second.
In an MMMBop she disappeared.
Last edited on Jan 08 1999. Submitted by booboo from Houston, TX, USA
on Jan 08 1999.
- n 1. a short moment in time; an instant. origin: from Hanson's 1997 pop hit 'MMMBop'.
It disappeared in an mmmbop.
Last edited on Jan 26 1999. Submitted by Jacinda T. from Nashville, TN, USA
on Jan 26 1999.