To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 439 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 2 of new words for February 2, 1999
- To beat someone badly . or to threaten someone.
I'm gonna lay the smack down on that chick!
I layed the smack down on that chick.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Melissa M. from Nova Scotia, Canada
on Feb 02 1999.
- Verb. 1.To destroy, to annihilate, to ruin. 2. To cause harm to another person or thing.
That guy was taking trash, I'm going to have to lay the smack down on him.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Nelson L. from Reading, PA, USA
on Dec 10 2001.
- To hit someone. smack.
I'm gonna Schmack you!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Becca D. from Gunnison, CO, USA
on Oct 16 1997.
- word of surprise or used in place of smack.
Schmack, I lost my pencil!
Shut up or I'll schmack you!
Last edited on May 28 1998. Submitted by Rissie from PA, USA
on May 28 1998.
Are you talkin' schmack?
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Donna from Phoenix, AZ, USA
on Feb 02 1999.
- used when referring to the genitalia of an attractive woman.
After we're drunk, let's go look for some taco.
Last edited on Mar 01 2000. Submitted by worm from Pittsburgh, PA, USA
on Mar 01 2000.
- A taco is a "that guy" - one who is saying, doing, or wearing the wrong gear. you don't want to hang with the taco unless you want a good laugh because more times than not he is damn annoying.
There's no way we can hang out with that taco tonight!
I hate that taco.
Last edited on May 07 2013. Submitted by alethea p. from Houston, TX, USA
on Mar 12 2002.