To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 437 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for December 5, 2000
- Very drunk or high.
Dude, look at this man, he's hurt!
- See more words with the same meaning: under the influence of alcohol, drunk.
- See more words with the same meaning: under the influence of marijuana.
- to be generally displeasing.
That boy is hurt.
- See more words with the same meaning: unattractive, ugly.
You're so hurt!
Last weekend I got was so hurt!
- how bad of a fool someone made of themselves.
You have no game, you are so hurting.
- something that is unattractive or extremely unattractive or trying too hard to be attractive or - in the case of an object or place - is dilapidated.
Mohsin is hurt.
That girl is looking hurt.
verb - intransitive
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|