Browsing page 1 of words meaning under the influence of marijuana (42 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- To be under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Last night, my friends and I got totally blitzed.
Last edited on Dec 23 1999. Submitted by Christine from New York, NY, USA
on Dec 23 1999.
- mind-altering HIGH.
After that blunt, I was BLITZED!
Last edited on Feb 09 2000. Submitted by Cheri and Ryan from Gainesville, FL, USA
on Feb 09 2000.
- To be wasted, usually used by pot smokers. Origin is probably from the fact that a sacked quarterback feels pretty damn groggy after a good blitz from the other team.
Man, I am pretty fucking blitzed" Usually said while driving an automobile at an alarmingly fast 10 miles an hour.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by NB
on Feb 22 2000.
- Intoxicated; under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
I was pretty blitzed after finishing off that keg last night.
Last edited on Mar 25 2002. Submitted by Josh T. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Mar 25 2002.
- To be hit suddenly and without warning;.
Last edited on Dec 20 2002. Submitted by Darryl
on Dec 20 2002.
- surprising, strange, freaky, weird, or amazing.
That's so blown.
Dude you look blown.
Last edited on Apr 28 2013. Submitted by Freakie P.
on Feb 09 1999.
- get high
I'm gonna go get blown.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by kid s. from Mi-Wuk Village, CA, USA
on Jan 04 2003.
- extremely high - under the influence of marijuana.
Man I'm blown.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Nick from Tacoma, WA, USA
on Jan 20 2003.
noun - uncountable
I need to drop by the bank to get some bread.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
Yo her bread is tight!
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by shanelle w from Lithonia, GA, USA
on Oct 18 2001.
- describing someone who has smoked so much weed they are slow, dumb, or act like they are high when they aren't (but not a faker). Usually someone who has been smoking on a regular basis for several years. Pronounced burnt.
Jimmy wouldn't be so burned if he hadn't been smoking since he was ten.
Last edited on Apr 09 2013. Submitted by Stephanie B. from Washington, DC, USA
on Oct 23 2002.
She is burned today.
Last edited on Mar 08 2010. Submitted by Danielle G. from Wisconsin, USA
on Jul 01 2005.
- (1) In a position of immobility from too much marijuana smoking.
You ready to bounce? RESPONSE: Nah man, let's chill for a bit, I'm carmelyzed.
Last edited on Dec 22 2010. Submitted by Chico F. from Manhattan, KS, USA
on Dec 18 2001.
- (2) also "candy-carmelyzed" as a slander in reference to another person's laziness. e.g. "Get your candy-carmelyzed ass up and clean up these funyons!"
Last edited on Dec 18 2001. Submitted by Chico F. from Manhattan, KS, USA
on Dec 18 2001.