Browsing page 1 of words meaning under the influence of marijuana (42 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- under the influence of marijuana; "stoned".
I'm totally baked.
Citation from "Acceptance", Wilfred (TV), Season 1 Episode 4 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Threat Levels", American Dad (TV), Season 1 Episode 2 (2005) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Nov 01 2011. Submitted by Shelby Dawson
on Dec 15 1996.
- lethargic, as if under the influence of marijuana.
I'm baked from that basketball game.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
- See more words with the same meaning: tired.
Last edited on Mar 01 2013. Submitted by Savannah G. from Raeford, NC, USA
on Dec 05 2004.
- very much under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Last night, my friends and I got totally blitzed.
I was pretty blitzed after finishing off that keg last night.
Last edited on Aug 21 2013. Submitted by Christine from New York, NY, USA
on Dec 23 1999.
- extremely drunk.
Man, that guy was blitzed!
After my 3rd 40 last night, I was blitzed.
He can't drive home. Take his keys. He's blitzed.
I was so blitzed after 3:00am, I couldn't find my way home.
You better not let him drive, man, he's pretty blitzed.
We got blitzed last night at the bar.
Citation from "Bush Comes to Dinner", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 10 (2007) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Mar 04 2013. Submitted by Rustin N.
on Feb 06 2000.
- significantly under the influence of marijuana; "very stoned".
After that blunt, I was blitzed!
Man, I am pretty fucking blitzed.
Last edited on Aug 21 2013. Submitted by Cheri and Ryan from Gainesville, FL, USA
on Feb 09 2000.
- surprising, strange, freaky, weird, or amazing.
That's so blown.
Dude you look blown.
Last edited on Apr 28 2013. Submitted by Freakie P.
on Feb 09 1999.
- get high
I'm gonna go get blown.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by kid s. from Mi-Wuk Village, CA, USA
on Jan 04 2003.
- extremely high - under the influence of marijuana.
Man I'm blown.
Last edited on May 06 2011. Submitted by Nick from Tacoma, WA, USA
on Jan 20 2003.
noun - uncountable
- money. Shortened form of "bread and honey", which is Cockney rhyming slang for money.
I need to drop by the bank to get some bread.
I'm only in it for the bread.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Jul 02 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
Yo her bread is tight!
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by shanelle w from Lithonia, GA, USA
on Oct 18 2001.
- having smoked so much marijuana that a person is slow, dumb, or act like they are under the influence when they aren't. Usually someone who has been smoking on a regular basis for several years. Pronounced burnt.
Jimmy wouldn't be so burned if he hadn't been smoking since he was ten.
Last edited on Aug 25 2013. Submitted by Stephanie B. from Washington, DC, USA
on Oct 23 2002.
She is burned today.
Last edited on Mar 08 2010. Submitted by Danielle G. from Wisconsin, USA
on Jul 01 2005.
- immobilized from too much marijuana smoking.
Person 1: You ready to bounce?
Person 2: Nah, man. Let's chill for a bit, I'm carmelyzed.
Last edited on Aug 21 2013. Submitted by Chico F. from Manhattan, KS, USA
on Dec 18 2001.
- (2) also "candy-carmelyzed" as a slander in reference to another person's laziness. e.g. "Get your candy-carmelyzed ass up and clean up these funyons!"
Last edited on Dec 18 2001. Submitted by Chico F. from Manhattan, KS, USA
on Dec 18 2001.