To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 440 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of words meaning permanently affected drug user (7 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- drugs (related to)
- drug user
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- permanently affected drug user
- There are no categories underneath this one.
This category is also filed under:
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- describing someone who has smoked so much weed they are slow, dumb, or act like they are high when they aren't (but not a faker). Usually someone who has been smoking on a regular basis for several years. Pronounced burnt.
Jimmy wouldn't be so burned if he hadn't been smoking since he was ten.
Last edited on Apr 09 2013. Submitted by Stephanie B. from Washington, DC, USA
on Oct 23 2002.
She is burned today.
Last edited on Mar 08 2010. Submitted by Danielle G. from Wisconsin, USA
on Jul 01 2005.
- under the influence of drugs, often LSD ("acid").
He was so fried last night.
Last edited on Jul 01 1997. Submitted by Jared Meyer from MO, USA
on Jul 01 1997.
- permanently impaired due to consuming too much LSD ("acid").
He's done so much acid, he's fried.
Last edited on Nov 09 2011. Submitted by William A. from Big Sky, MT, USA
on Jan 01 2000.
- non-functioning, in reference to electronic devices.
That phone is fried.
Last edited on Aug 14 2009. Submitted by WalterGR (via TheJargonFile)
on Aug 14 2009.
- exhausted due to overwork, in reference to a person's brain.
I can't read another chapter. My brain is fried.
- See more words with the same meaning: broken.
- See more words with the same meaning: tired.
Last edited on Nov 09 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Nov 09 2011.