Browsing page 5 of words meaning under the influence of marijuana (42 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- very intoxicated; spacey. Also zoned out. A "zone trooper" is someone apt to be in this state.
He's zoned from smoking too much weed.
Last edited on Jun 15 2013. Submitted by David B. from Woodstock, NY, USA
on Mar 24 1999.
- to be in your own world; high on dro (marijuana). Also zoned out.
I am zoned out in the club getting buck.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Jameson and T.C. from Russellville, KY, USA
on Feb 12 2002.
- Tunnel vision or being really tuned into one place or thing. Often accompanies smoking marijuana.
After that 4th hit, I was zoned!
Last edited on Jan 15 2003. Submitted by Frank M. from Pomaria, SC, USA
on Jan 15 2003.
- Inattentive, daydreaming or drowsy. Also zoned out.
I zoned out during the history lecture and missed the information.
Last edited on Apr 18 2008. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 18 2008.
- Stoned, high, completely drunk. Also zoned out, zoned off.
I was so zoned last night at the party.
Last edited on May 02 2008. Submitted by Leah from New South Wales, Australia
on May 02 2008.