To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 440 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 3, 2002
- house, apartment, home, place you live.
You wanna come over to my tilt and watch the game?
Last edited on Jan 03 2002. Submitted by Undrea S. from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Jan 03 2002.
- a house or home. Where you live.
That's my tilt, over there.
Last edited on Oct 31 2003. Submitted by Laura from Denver, CO, USA
on Oct 31 2003.
- slang for home, see also "crib".
I finsta bounce to da tilt.
Last edited on Jun 14 2006. Submitted by Jack from Santa Fe, NM, USA
on Jun 14 2006.
- n. from the concept of putting a bag over the head of someone ugly. A two-bagger therefore is ugly enough to require two bags.
Did you catch his new girlfriend? She's a real two-bagger.
Last edited on Apr 26 1999. Submitted by Keith C. from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Apr 26 1999.
- Someone who is so ugly, you have to put a bag over your head as well as theirs, in case theirs falls off during sex.
That girls a two-bagger.
Last edited on Feb 11 2000. Submitted by Rick D. from Saint Louis, MO, USA
on Feb 11 2000.
- n. or adj. An extremely ugly girl. Comes from the old cliche "she's so ugly she has to wear a bag over her head to go outside." In this case she's so ugly she is so ugly she has to wear two bags over her head.
Man, your girl is a two-bagger.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Mike S. from Lynchburg, VA, USA
on Jan 03 2002.
- A plain or ugly female/male, the suggestion being were you to have sex you would need a bag over their head so you didn't have to see, and a bag over your head in case the bag on theirs fell off. Common southern English usage.
You fancy her? She's a real two bagger.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Francesca from Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
on Feb 03 2003.