To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 441 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for October 28, 2004
- slang used by Army soldiers to mean just about anything except "no."
- Slang used by hardcore soldiers, usually Airborne or Rangers. Refers to or means anything and everything except no.
- an enthusiastic yell or war cry.
- used in the US Army meaning, hello, good, cool, or acceptance with enthusiasm. Not to be confused with the Marines Corps motivational term Ooh-Rah.
- used by the United States Army as an affirmation or to express pleasure.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|