Definition of hooah
- slang used by Army soldiers to mean just about anything except "no."
- Slang used by hardcore soldiers, usually Airborne or Rangers. Refers to or means anything and everything except no.
- an enthusiastic yell or war cry.
- used in the US Army meaning, hello, good, cool, or acceptance with enthusiasm. Not to be confused with the Marines Corps motivational term Ooh-Rah.
- used by the United States Army as an affirmation or to express pleasure.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: physically affectionate due to desire of sexual activity.|
|Definitions include: a metaphorical condition which causes one to talk excessively.|
|Definitions include: stubborn.|
|Definitions include: to consume.|
|Definitions include: an errand boy for a drug dealer.|
|Definitions include: Be a certain way, act a certain way.|
|Definitions include: semen.|
|Definitions include: to disappoint, upset, or anger.|
|Definitions include: Phencyclidine, also known as PCP.|
|Definitions include: acronym for "read the manual".|
|I use it||(14)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(2)|
|Have never heard it||(5)|
Average of 8 votes: 24% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.