Definition of hooah
- slang used by Army soldiers to mean just about anything except "no."
- Slang used by hardcore soldiers, usually Airborne or Rangers. Refers to or means anything and everything except no.
- an enthusiastic yell or war cry.
- used in the US Army meaning, hello, good, cool, or acceptance with enthusiasm. Not to be confused with the Marines Corps motivational term Ooh-Rah.
- used by the United States Army as an affirmation or to express pleasure.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: a condition marked by repeated attempts at only flatulence, but in which there is an an anal release of air and non-air (whether liquid or solid.)|
|Definitions include: form of reference for a male who's name one can't remember.|
|Definitions include: a paper boy.|
|Definitions include: a generic disparaging term for any remote, unsophisticated, backwoods town or region.|
|Definitions include: "limp dick", making use of the phonetic alphabet.|
|Definitions include: From the movie "Weird Science." Someone who is a redneck or strict conservative person.|
|Definitions include: a cone-shaped rolled marijuana cigarette.|
|Definitions include: upscale.|
|Definitions include: at the limit of being angry.|
|Definitions include: cell phone.|
|I use it||(14)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(2)|
|Have never heard it||(5)|
Average of 8 votes: 24% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.