Definition of hooah
- slang used by Army soldiers to mean just about anything except "no."
- Slang used by hardcore soldiers, usually Airborne or Rangers. Refers to or means anything and everything except no.
- an enthusiastic yell or war cry.
- used in the US Army meaning, hello, good, cool, or acceptance with enthusiasm. Not to be confused with the Marines Corps motivational term Ooh-Rah.
- used by the United States Army as an affirmation or to express pleasure.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: onomatopoeia for the sound of crying.|
|Definitions include: When suddenly you have to take a shit and there's nowhere to do so therefore, straining to not shit in your pants.|
|Definitions include: a tiresome activity.|
|Definitions include: do not mess with underage girls.|
|Definitions include: exhausted.|
|Definitions include: used to describe someone creepy or scary.|
|Definitions include: the external female genitalia (vulva.)|
|Definitions include: so drunk that it's the alcohol talking, not you.|
|Definitions include: a jersey|
|Definitions include: To eat quickly and completely whatever you have in front of you.|
|I use it||(14)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(2)|
|Have never heard it||(5)|
Average of 8 votes: 24% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.