Definition of hooah
- slang used by Army soldiers to mean just about anything except "no."
- Slang used by hardcore soldiers, usually Airborne or Rangers. Refers to or means anything and everything except no.
- an enthusiastic yell or war cry.
- used in the US Army meaning, hello, good, cool, or acceptance with enthusiasm. Not to be confused with the Marines Corps motivational term Ooh-Rah.
- used by the United States Army as an affirmation or to express pleasure.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: British expression meaning that the speaker doesn't want to do something.|
|Definitions include: a female with large buttocks, small waist, big thighs, big breasts.|
|Definitions include: to attempt to vomit, but to expel no liquid.|
|Definitions include: the vulva.|
|Definitions include: the hair style of short hair in the front with long hair in the back; "mullet".|
|Definitions include: of a marijuana smoking device, empty.|
|Definitions include: "What did you say?"|
|Definitions include: hat.|
|Definitions include: to be unsuccessful.|
|Definitions include: to eat.|
|I use it||(15)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(3)|
|Have never heard it||(5)|
Average of 9 votes: 22% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.