Definition of hooah
- slang used by Army soldiers to mean just about anything except "no."
- Slang used by hardcore soldiers, usually Airborne or Rangers. Refers to or means anything and everything except no.
- an enthusiastic yell or war cry.
- used in the US Army meaning, hello, good, cool, or acceptance with enthusiasm. Not to be confused with the Marines Corps motivational term Ooh-Rah.
- used by the United States Army as an affirmation or to express pleasure.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: to tackle or hug as a show of affection.|
|Definitions include: an angry retort.|
|Definitions include: A vicious insult.|
|Definitions include: sexual activity.|
|Definitions include: "German" + "English".|
|Definitions include: a derogatory term for a legal professional or a law student.|
|Definitions include: A person in which sexual intercourse is had with out of pity, or desperation; Not usually a desirable person.|
|Definitions include: to become confused.|
|Definitions include: "goes in to".|
|Definitions include: to shoot someone.|
|I use it||(15)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(4)|
|Have never heard it||(5)|
Average of 9 votes: 22% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.