Definition of hooah
- slang used by Army soldiers to mean just about anything except "no."
- Slang used by hardcore soldiers, usually Airborne or Rangers. Refers to or means anything and everything except no.
- an enthusiastic yell or war cry.
- used in the US Army meaning, hello, good, cool, or acceptance with enthusiasm. Not to be confused with the Marines Corps motivational term Ooh-Rah.
- used by the United States Army as an affirmation or to express pleasure.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
None. How about some random words?
|Definitions include: acronym for "sounds good to me".|
|Definitions include: very early in the day.|
|Definitions include: to masturbate.|
|Definitions include: to vomit.|
|Definitions include: in reference to sexual urges, horny.|
|Definitions include: in fishing, to catch a fish and then release it back into the water.|
|Definitions include: variant of "deal", i.e. the event, the happening, the occurrence.|
|Definitions include: An abnormally large exhaust tip, typically chrome, which is intended to convince people the installed vehicle has a professional-level racing exhaust.|
|Definitions include: statement of disbelief.|
|Definitions include: to mock, make fun of, kid.|
|I use it||(15)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(4)|
|Have never heard it||(5)|
Average of 9 votes: 22% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.