You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 1 of new words for December 1, 2004
- North East of England name for a man (also bloke, geezer, fellow).
Last edited on May 14 2011. Submitted by Ray C. from Stockton-on-Tees, UK
on Dec 01 2004.
- gadgy is an old northumbrian word meaning non-gypsy
Last edited on Aug 27 2011. Submitted by redkite from Northumberland, UK
on Aug 27 2011.
- 'Gadgie' is a Scottish slang word for a gypsy or traveller which is equivalent to the English slang 'Pikey' to describe same people
Last edited on May 14 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 14 2013.
- broken or functioning poorly or improperly; "messed up".
This old car is janky!
- See more words with the same meaning: broken.
Last edited on Jan 05 2013. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Feb 20 1998.
- improper, rude.
That's real janky what Marques did to Dana.
Janky ass bitch.
Last edited on Apr 10 2013. Submitted by Caitlin ". from Scottsdale, AZ, USA
on Dec 01 2004.
- untrustworthy, dishonest, deceitful; "shady".
I am not gonna buy no car from that janky dealership.
That is sooo janky.
Jeff is so janky.
When Jamal was asked by his girl where he was at 3 am, he gave her janky answers.
Don't be janky like the rest of them tweekers, Mario.
Nica, is that ur janky ex boyfriend?
Last edited on Dec 16 2013. Submitted by M. Dollaz from Palatka, FL, USA
on Apr 17 2010.