To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 440 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for January 8, 2006
- Also "newb", "n00b", "newbie" or "nub". Someone that is new and consequently sub-par at an activity.
That idiot is such a noob.
Get out of here, noob.
- novice. From "newbie," used in online discussions and chat.
- New, like someone being "new" to the internet or to something related to the net
Noob here can someone please help me about downloading stuff from "bots.
Noob to file sharing. What is the best file sharing program out there?
- you're new at something.
- derogative term used to describe someone new. Usually used in reference to the individuals inexperience
Dude, you're such noob.
- an undereducated person; an idiot. related to the prior use of the term "newbie".
- someone who is new. Usually in ref to gaming.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|