Definition of noob
- Also "newb", "n00b", "newbie" or "nub". Someone that is new and consequently sub-par at an activity.
That idiot is such a noob.
Get out of here, noob.
- novice. From "newbie," used in online discussions and chat.
- New, like someone being "new" to the internet or to something related to the net
Noob here can someone please help me about downloading stuff from "bots.
Noob to file sharing. What is the best file sharing program out there?
- you're new at something.
- derogative term used to describe someone new. Usually used in reference to the individuals inexperience
Dude, you're such noob.
- an undereducated person; an idiot. related to the prior use of the term "newbie".
- someone who is new. Usually in ref to gaming.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'noob':
|Definitions include: a person who is a noob.|
|I use it||(145)|
|No longer use it||(8)|
|Heard it but never used it||(78)|
|Have never heard it||(22)|
Average of 147 votes: 35% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.