Definition of noob
- Also "newb", "n00b", "newbie" or "nub". Someone that is new and consequently sub-par at an activity.
That idiot is such a noob.
Get out of here, noob.
Last edited on Apr 23 2013. Submitted by Michael B. from Wichita, KS, USA
on Feb 27 2003.
- novice. From "newbie," used in online discussions and chat.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
- New, like someone being "new" to the internet or to something related to the net
Noob here can someone please help me about downloading stuff from "bots.
Noob to file sharing. What is the best file sharing program out there?
Last edited on Feb 23 2013. Submitted by Gilbert M. from New York, NY, USA
on Jun 15 2004.
- you're new at something.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Nick K. from Ontario, Canada
on Apr 28 2005.
- derogative term used to describe someone new. Usually used in reference to the individuals inexperience
Dude, you're such noob.
Last edited on Feb 23 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 09 2005.
- an undereducated person; an idiot. related to the prior use of the term "newbie".
Last edited on Feb 23 2013. Submitted by Linda B.
on Jan 08 2006.
- someone who is new. Usually in ref to gaming.
Last edited on Feb 23 2013. Submitted by Adam from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Aug 15 2007.
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'noob':
|Definitions include: a person who is a noob.|
|I use it||(150)
|No longer use it||(8)
|Heard it but never used it||(81)
|Have never heard it||(24)
Average of 149 votes:
35% (See the most vulgar words.)
|| Most vulgar
Your vote: None
(To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar
the word is – not how mean it is.)
|| Most vulgar
Logged-in users can add themselves to the map. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook.
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.