To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 440 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 31 of new words for August 31, 2009
- Selling drugs.
I'm Trapping tonight.
Last edited on Aug 24 2002. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 24 2002.
- place, usually a run-down dwelling, where drugs are sold
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Leonard R. from Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
on May 20 2004.
- housing projects where drugs are heavily known to be around and it has one entrance and it is used as the exit also.
Last edited on Apr 29 2006. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- a place where illegal drug transactions take place. Generally considered to be the ghetto or a specific place in the ghetto like a certain corner or parking lot of a store. Most often linked but not limited to the sale of crack/cocaine.
You can find me in the trap.
Last edited on Oct 19 2006. Submitted by CW from London, ON, Canada
on Oct 19 2006.
- the mouth.
They need to shut their traps!
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Oct 19 2010. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
- a male that looks like a female.
Is that a girl or a trap?
It turns out the hooker I picked up was a trap.
Last edited on May 13 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 06 2013.