To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 438 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 4 of new words for April 17, 2010
- to be put down, insulted
she got worked!
Last edited on Jan 20 2000. Submitted by Amy H from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jan 20 2000.
- To suffer a particularly punishing series of injuries; usually associated with a sports or recreational injury. Used by skiers, snowboarders, white-water enthusiasts, though not exclusively.
Did you see that wipe out? He got worked!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Che H. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Dec 14 2001.
- To get beat up really badly
That girl over there is about to get worked.
Last edited on Oct 28 2003. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 28 2003.
- drugs or something that a hustler, person would sell on the streets.
yo you drop that work yet.
Last edited on Apr 29 2006. Submitted by Chris C.
on Apr 29 2006.
- drugs, particularly crack/cocaine.
Hey, you got any work for me?
I got that work.
Last edited on Oct 19 2006. Submitted by CW from London, ON, Canada
on Oct 19 2006.
verb - transitive
- one's home.
Last edited on Dec 16 2011. Submitted by Judd
on Apr 20 2004.
- one hundred dollars.
Loan me a yard til tomorrow.
Last edited on Dec 16 2011. Submitted by M. Dollaz from Palatka, FL, USA
on Apr 17 2010.
- a container of an alcoholic beverage that's three feet (one yard) tall.
- See more words with the same meaning: alcohol.
Last edited on Apr 08 2013. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Dec 16 2011.