You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 1 of new words for April 25, 2010
- acronym of "laugh out loud" or "laughing out loud." Used in text-based communication to express amusement.
LOL, are you serious?
Citation from "25 Signs You Spend Way Too Much Time on Facebook", Miami New Times blogs, Rebecca Salgado, Apr 26 2011 censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Acceptance", Wilfred (TV), Season 1 Episode 4 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Jul 26 2011. Submitted by Blondi 9.
on Dec 16 1997.
- acronym for "Lots of luck". Used to wish someone well.
Last edited on Sep 13 2010. Submitted by Victoria M from Duluth, MN, USA
on Sep 12 2010.
- acronym for "Lots of love", used to express warm feelings.
Good morning lol.
Last edited on May 03 2013. Submitted by Victoria M from Duluth, MN, USA
on Sep 12 2010.
- Lucifer our lord
Satanists say lol.
Last edited on May 01 2017. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 01 2017.
verb - intransitive
- head or haircut. usually derogatory.
That's a nice pill man.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Dec 01 2011. Submitted by Ed from Melbourne, VIC, Australia
on Nov 10 1999.
- a basketball.
A lot of guys can slam the pill.
Last edited on Dec 01 2011. Submitted by Cri(s)ta'.' from Huntington Beach, CA, USA
on Apr 21 2010.
- an unpleasant person, or a person who is difficult to deal with.
Last edited on Dec 01 2011. Submitted by Anonymous from Portland, MI, USA
on Apr 25 2010.
- an entertaining or comical person.
Last edited on Dec 01 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Dec 01 2011.
- When my grampa used to say to me in a teasing way, 'You're a pill'! he was implying that I was 'hard to swallow'-- a blustery little pest.
Last edited on Aug 19 2016. Submitted by zuzu
on Aug 19 2016.