To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 440 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for April 9, 2011
- to killed, murder.
Source: J W Jackson mysteries by Philip R Craig.
John Doe gacked him.
That film is gack.
- A local Derry word describing a fool or someone who lacks common sense. "Yer man is a right gack".
- the residue of a bong pipe. Belfast slang.
- to pretend to play a musical instrument, especially a guitar.
- See more words with the same meaning: to play music, an instrument.
- See more words with the same meaning: to pretend, feign, pose.
- to vomit
I gacked big time last night!
- See more words with the same meaning: to vomit.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|