Browsing page 1 of new words for April 9, 2011
- to killed, murder.
Source: J W Jackson mysteries by Philip R Craig.
John Doe gacked him.
That film is gack.
- A local Derry word describing a fool or someone who lacks common sense. "Yer man is a right gack".
- the residue of a bong pipe. Belfast slang.
- Any filth that resides in noticeable amounts. Such is found on restaurant condiments, public washroom handles and taps. eg. My dog always leaves a lot of gack on the rear windows of my car.
- to pretend to play a musical instrument, especially a guitar.
- See more words with the same meaning: to play music, an instrument.
- See more words with the same meaning: to pretend, feign, pose.
- to vomit
I gacked big time last night!
- See more words with the same meaning: to vomit.
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|