To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 437 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 1 of new words for July 23, 2012
- secret or incriminating.
Mary just told me some juicy gossip about Cindy.
Last edited on Jan 20 1998. Submitted by Tasha T. from Lansing, MI, USA
on Jan 20 1998.
- with an attractive, shapely amount of body fat.
That girl's butt is juicy.
Last edited on Aug 21 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 23 2012.
- Dead, implies natural causes.
He was pretty cool before he went tits up.
Last edited on Apr 20 2002. Submitted by Brad W. from Portland, OR, USA
on Apr 20 2002.
- To be broken, not working. (If your dog is on its back dead, her tits would be pointing up.)
My car is tits up.
Last edited on Jun 28 2011. Submitted by Matt R. from Bloomington, IL, USA
on Aug 27 2002.
- in reference to something that is broken or no longer functioning. Generally used in the presence of others who use similar language.
I'd be here sooner, but my car's tits up again.
Last edited on May 23 2003. Submitted by D. W. from Fort Leavenworth, Leavenworth, KS, USA
on May 23 2003.
- gone wrong.
It's all gone a bit tits up.
Last edited on Jun 28 2011. Submitted by Andi S. from England, AR, USA
on Jun 02 2003.
- Dead. Refers to laid out face up.
The radio is tits up.
Last edited on Jul 12 2005. Submitted by Larry K. from Lawrence, KS, USA
on Jul 12 2005.
- dead, defunct, out of order
The big corporate scandals started when Enron and Worldcom went tits-up.
Last edited on Apr 05 2004. Submitted by Evan R. from Wheaton, IL, USA
on Apr 05 2004.
- extremely good, excellent.
Wow, that race was tits up!
Last edited on Jul 26 2006. Submitted by Stephen F. from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jul 26 2006.
- Refers to a business going bankrupt. On a farm when an animal dies it bloats causing the legs to go up which in turn means the tits are pointing up.
Last edited on Jul 23 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 23 2012.
Our plan didn't work. It all went tits up.
Last edited on May 31 2004. Submitted by Matthew R. from Blackpool, United Kingdom
on May 31 2004.
- This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
To take a nap or go to sleep. I'm awfully tired, I think I'm going tits up. I went tits up at about 9:00pm last night.
Last edited on Aug 29 2011. Submitted by Pat Sullivan from Kansas City, MO, USA
on Aug 29 2011.