To resolve Google's penalty against this site (still active after 437 days) I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use. With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field with dictionaries that don't have citations. Guys: I'm sorry. – Walter (editor)
Browsing page 1 of new words for September 24, 2012
- acronym for "thanks in advance". Used mainly in computer-based conversation (instant messaging, email, text messaging, etc.)
Can anyone recommend a local computer repair shop? TIA.
- See more words with the same meaning: Internet, texting, SMS, email, chat acronyms (list of).
- See more words with the same meaning: thank you, thanks.
- acronym for "this is awkward".
- See more words with the same meaning: acronyms (list of).
noun - uncountable
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|