Definition of flake
- A ditz, blonde.
She's such a flake.
He is flaky.
- a person who does not show up or call or do whatever you were supposed to be.
He's such a flake.
- unreliable, silly person, one should not expect much from this type. This term frequently used by car merchants in regards to clients.
The client is a flake.
- someone who makes plans or decisions and does not follow through and/or cancels on others who are waiting and/or depending on them.
Eileen you are such a flake!
- A person who habitually does not show up at a designated location.
Man, Denise is such a flake... she was supposed to be here an hour ago!
- a person who fails to follow through with an agreement or promise with another person.
You are a flake. I went to the movies and you didn't show up.
verb - intransitive
- To not show up or call or do whatever you were supposed to be.
Don't flake on me.
- Backing out, or giving up.
She flaked on me.
- to not follow through or to cancel last minute or with little notice.
You flaked out on me again last night!
- To fail to meet someone at a designated location.
Denise was supposed to meet us here about an hour ago, but I think she flaked on us once again.
- back out
Ay foo that bitch flaked.
- To ditch or not to show up
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'flake':
|Definitions include: To be in an extremely bad mood.|
|Definitions include: to fail to follow through with a previous plan.|
|Definitions include: any powdered drug that makes the drug taker happier or more energetic.|
|I use it||(91)|
|No longer use it||(3)|
|Heard it but never used it||(25)|
|Have never heard it||(15)|
Average of 69 votes: 18% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.