- a person who does not show up or call or do whatever you were supposed to be.
He's such a flake.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Geoffrey from San Francisco, CA, USA
on Apr 22 1999.
- unreliable, silly person, one should not expect much from this type.
The client is a flake.
Last edited on Oct 14 2018. Submitted by Alexei S. from Toronto, ON, Canada
on May 14 1999.
- a ditz and/or a blonde (according to the blondes-are-unintelligent-and- absent-minded stereotype.)
She's such a flake. This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Oct 14 2018. Submitted by Bonnie W. from Marlborough, CT, USA
on Dec 21 1999.
- someone who makes plans or decisions and does not follow through and/or cancels on others who are waiting and/or depending on them.
Eileen you are such a flake!
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Anonymous from New York, NY, USA
on Aug 27 2002.
- A person who habitually does not show up at a designated location.
Man, Denise is such a flake... she was supposed to be here an hour ago!
Last edited on May 13 2011. Submitted by Paul H. from Cumming, GA, USA
on Jul 19 2004.
- a person who fails to follow through with an agreement or promise with another person.
You are a flake. I went to the movies and you didn't show up.
Last edited on Jul 24 2010. Submitted by Glenn M. from San Jose, CA, USA
on Dec 16 2004.