Definition of gully
- an affiliation or crew. Origin: hip hop.
- It means ghetto, pretty much. Like you're keepin' it gully when your belt breaks and you use a string instead. It's a good thing, too, as opposed to "Damn, that car is so ghetto!"
I'm just keepin' it gully.
- See gangster.
This song is gully.
- Stay cool.
Keep it gully, son.
- to act unstoppable or overly hard-headed.
Tryin' to act tuff - go ahead be gully.
- of or relating to gangster or street life.
I keep it gully.
- to be authentic (to "keep it real")
That basketball player is gully.
- used to refer to a person who is being Difficult, A pussy (scared to do something), Openly and blatantly stupid in public i.e. making a scene and/or embarrassing him/herself and those around them, Shady/suspect, Annoying, A coward.
That nigga is bein' mad gully!
Stop being fuckin gully son!
|+||Add a definition for this slang term|
Slang terms with the same meaning
Slang terms with the same root words
Other terms relating to 'gully':
|Definitions include: to get excited, angry, belligerent, and/or in the mood to fight.|
|I use it||(33)|
|No longer use it||(2)|
|Heard it but never used it||(18)|
|Have never heard it||(21)|
Average of 20 votes: 30% (See the most vulgar words.)
Your vote: None (To vote, click the pepper. Vote how vulgar the word is – not how mean it is.)
To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following.
To link to this term in a wiki such as Wikipedia, insert the following.
Some wikis use a different format for links, so be sure to check the documentation.