Browsing page 6 of words meaning alcohol consumption (187 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- showing too much happiness.
She was gassed when they gave her a standing ovation.
Last edited on Jun 09 2014. Submitted by Erick A. from Bronx, NY, USA
on Jun 21 1998.
- drunk, intoxicated, wasted
Man I was gassed last night at the bar!
Last edited on Dec 27 2010. Submitted by Mike O. from Binghamton, NY, USA
on Feb 13 2002.
- to do something well in one's own way or in a unique manner, usually involving members of the opposite sex. Also pronounced "schwerve."
I'm about to get my swerve on.
I see you getting your swerve on while you're listening to that jam(song).
Last edited on Dec 04 2013. Submitted by Todd M. Hawkins
on Mar 26 1998.
- to have fun dancing; DANCE (ONE'S) ASS OFF. Also get (one's) groove on.
I'm going to go get my swerve on.
Yeah, I was at that party; I really got my swerve on.
- See more words with the same meaning: to dance.
Last edited on Oct 01 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Oct 01 2001.
- to consume alcohol. Refers to one's inability to walk or drive in a straight line.
I'm gonna go get my swerve on.
Last edited on Aug 18 2002. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 18 2002.
- very drunk.
I got hammered at that fraternity party Saturday.
Last night we all got hammered.
Man, John was hammered last night.
Citation from "Stanny Boy and Frantastic", American Dad (TV), Season 6 Episode 10 (2011) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Dammit Janet!", Family Guy (TV), Season 2 Episode 15 (2000) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Roger Codger", American Dad! (TV), Season 1 Episode 5 (2005) censored in hope of resolving Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Feb 22 2013. Submitted by David S. from Houston, TX 77080, USA
on Feb 25 1999.
- very much under the influence of an intoxicating substance.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Michelle Z. from Sydney NSW, Australia
on Dec 12 2003.
- with an unmanageable workload.
Can we meet next Tuesday? I'm getting hammered this week.
Last edited on May 06 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 06 2013.