Browsing page 12 of words meaning alcohol consumption (185 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- more than sassy, less than sparky and almost snazzy, used to describe something or someone crazy and tangy.
That chick is saucy.
Last edited on Oct 20 2001. Submitted by JumpinJac from Dallas, TX, USA
on Oct 20 2001.
- Good looking, big, expensive, flashy.
Hes' lookin' saucy.
That tattoo saucey.
Last edited on Apr 26 2013. Submitted by Richard C. from Oakland, CA, USA
on Jun 16 2005.
- damaged or poorly prepared.
This meatloaf is scarred. It tastes horrible!
Last edited on Nov 30 2001. Submitted by Justin from Ft Lauderdale, FL, USA
on Nov 30 2001.
- very under the influence of alcohol.
I got scarred yesterday at the homecoming game.
Last edited on Nov 29 2003. Submitted by Missy from Chicago, IL, USA
on Nov 29 2003.
- Adjective. 1. Intoxicated to the point of vomiting. Origin: related to original term "shit-faced", but refers more to vomiting in a trash can rather than in a toilet.
I got so shit-canned last night, I was throwing up everywhere.
Last edited on Oct 11 2001. Submitted by Daniel S. from San Antonio, TX, USA
on Oct 11 2001.
I was so shit-canned last night!
Last edited on Oct 15 2003. Submitted by Angela S. from Waukomis, OK, USA
on Oct 15 2003.