To resolve Google's penalty
against this site
(still active after 441 days)
I've been forced to censor all 5,300 citations of slang use.
With the penalty in place, there's just no way to compete on a level playing field
with dictionaries that don't
have citations. Guys: I'm sorry.
Browsing page 13 of words meaning alcohol consumption (182 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- to smoke marijuana by one person inhaling from the source and then blowing the smoke into someone else's mouth. They inhale it and the chain continues. The term can also apply to other forms of smoking (e.g. cigarettes) but this usage is more rare.
In Canada the procedure is such that the person puts the lit end of the joint into their mouth, and blows smoke backwards through the joint, thus producing a steady stream of dense smoke into the lungs of another.
Last edited on Jan 10 2012. Submitted by Jon from Washington, DC, USA
on Feb 21 1998.
- to rapidly drink (usually a can of beer) by punching a hole in the side of the can near the bottom, putting one's mouth over the hole, then popping the top of the can. Often done with others in competition to see who can finish first.
Did you see Mark shotgun that Beast Light?
Citation from "Irregarding Steve", American Dad! (TV), Season 2 Episode 8 (2006) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Mar 03 2013. Submitted by Jason from Raleigh, NC, USA
on Oct 05 1998.
- to claim anything, as in "calling shotgun."
I shotgun the last donut!
Shotgun NOT doing dishes tonight!
- See more words with the same meaning: to claim.
Last edited on Oct 02 2009. Submitted by paige from UMD, Greenland
on Oct 31 1999.
noun - uncountable
She gave me some skull last night!
Last edited on Oct 20 2010. Submitted by Heretik from East Ct, San Jose, CA 95116, USA
on Dec 13 1999.
verb - transitive
- To be drunk or high.
Man, last night I was sloppy.
Last edited on Nov 07 2001. Submitted by Anonymous
on Nov 07 2001.
- Drunk; stumbling around and slurring one's speech.
Yeah, he was pretty sloppy last night.
Last edited on Nov 26 2001. Submitted by Katie V. from Sevierville, TN, USA
on Nov 26 2001.