Browsing page 24 of words meaning alternative spellings or pronunciations (list of) (1,283 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
noun - uncountable
- derogatory term for a disliked female; "bitch".
See that girl? She's a cunt.
Get away from me, you brain-damaged cunt.
I'm not the one that had five abortions, you fucking cunt.
Citation from "Heckler / Cop Movie", Louie (TV), Season 1 Episode 6 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Citation from "Niall Horan Showers Fans with the C-Word", The Hollywood Gossip, Hilton Hater, July 6 2012 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Apr 20 2013. Submitted by Me from Alabama, USA
on Jan 26 1998.
- female genitalia.
She has a nice cunt.
Citation from "Episode 1", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 1 (2009) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
She has a tight cunt.
I wanna fuck your cunt so hard!
Lick my cunt.
My dick up in your cunt.
Last edited on Apr 02 2015. Submitted by Brett from VA, USA
on Jul 17 1998.
- a male who whines excessively.
Citation from "Chapter 8", Eastbound & Down (TV), Season 2 Episode 2 (2010) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
He's a whiny li'l cunt.
Stop whining and get to work, cunt.
Last edited on Mar 24 2014. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jan 12 2012.
- a pathetic male.
Citation from "Episode 2", Misfits (TV), Season 1 Episode 2 (2009) blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Nov 19 2012. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Nov 19 2012.
- An acronym was invented for this word, far after the word entered usage: "Cannot Understand Normal Thinking" or "Can't understand normal thinking." This is an example of a backronym.
Last edited on Apr 20 2014. Submitted by Carloz Rodriguez
on Feb 11 2009.
- This is widely considered to be one of the most offensive words in the English language. It is referred to as the 'c' word.
For a list of the most offensive slang words in English, see this site's Most Vulgar Words page.
Last edited on Oct 25 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Jun 26 2009.
- "See You Next Tuesday" or "C U Next Tuesday" is a euphemistic backronym used as an indirect and/or discreet reference to the word "cunt".
Last edited on Aug 27 2015. Submitted by Anon from Washington, DC, USA
on Aug 27 2015.
- form of address for a friend. From "cousin".
Let's get some chicks, cuz.
Watz crackin' cuz?
What's up with this, cuz?
Hey cuz, go down the store and get me some scented candles for my car.
Last edited on Mar 17 2014. Submitted by Rasool T. from Fresno, CA, USA
on Apr 19 1999.
- a person, or a close friend that one thinks of as family. From "cousin".
What up, cuz?
Last edited on Feb 18 2013. Submitted by Tony R. from Las Vegas, NV, USA
on Feb 18 2000.
- Friend, term of endearment, coming from cousin.
Hey cuz, good to see your smiling visage.
Last edited on Jan 11 2005. Submitted by Daffyd R. from Toronto, ON, Canada
on Jan 11 2005.
- Used to describe a fellow member or rival of the street gang the crips.
Person 1: Wassup, cuz?
Person 2: This ain't cuz, its Blood!
Hey, where did cuz go?
I don't know who y'all are, but we cuz up in here.
Last edited on Dec 08 2015. Submitted by therealDevyyG 7414 from Everett, WA, USA
on Dec 08 2015.