Browsing page 41 of words meaning alternative spellings or pronunciations (list of) (1,314 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- acronym for "fit, intelligent, sexy, hot". (In other words: attractive, intelligent, attractive, attractive.)
Hey girl. Look at ya! You're lookin' fish tonight!
You ain't looking fish.
Last edited on Apr 29 2013. Submitted by John Kitus from Boise, ID, USA
on Jan 24 2012.
- It's a slang being part of drag culture. It means that a drag queen looks so much like a woman you can almost smell a fishy vagina
Drag Queen #1: OMG! look at her! Drag Queen #2: Who? Courtney? She's so fis, I know! You can barely tell it's a man in a wig.
Last edited on Aug 17 2017. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 17 2017.
- a person who has not had their first kiss or has never French kissed. Origin: a middle-school term used in the southern United States.
Last edited on Feb 01 1998. Submitted by Erica from Atlanta, GA, USA
on Feb 01 1998.
- a person in their first year of high school; "freshman".
Oh, she's a fish, huh? I thought so.
Last edited on Oct 07 2015. Submitted by Jennifer S. from Houston, TX, USA
on Dec 26 1998.
- a weakling; "wimp".
This guy is a fish.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by richard p. from Alabama, USA
on Mar 21 2002.
- a heavy drinker. Shortened from the expression "drinks like a fish."
He's such a fish.
Last edited on Oct 11 2002. Submitted by Emilie S from Petersburg, AK, USA
on Oct 11 2002.
- one dollar.
Citation from "'Countdown with Keith Olbermann' for May 7" transcript, MSNBC, May 10, 2004 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Oct 07 2009. Submitted by Zach J. from Yorktown, VA, USA
on Dec 02 2004.
- a new prisoner.
Citation from "Prison Break-In", Arrested Development (TV, 2005), Season 3 Episode 7 blacked out to resolve Google's penalty against this site.
Last edited on Dec 02 2010. Submitted by Patrick W.
on Aug 16 2008.
- a bad poker player.
Last edited on Mar 14 2009. Submitted by Anonymous
on Mar 14 2009.
- a person who is "FISH" - an acronym for "fit, intelligent, sexy, hot". (In other words: attractive, intelligent, attractive, attractive.)
Jenny is such a fish!
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Apr 02 2010.
- a woman.
Ugh! Why are there so many fishes in the club tonight?
There's some nice fish here.
Last edited on Apr 21 2013. Submitted by John Kitus from Boise, ID, USA
on Jan 24 2012.
- to ride, to drive.
We flippin' to the south tonight.
Last edited on Aug 04 2002. Submitted by Trendsetta from Houston, TX, USA
on Aug 04 2002.
- to finish a video game.
I flipped Contra long ago.
Last edited on Aug 19 2012. Submitted by Avalon D. from Chicago, IL, USA
on Sep 18 2002.
I don't give a flip about it!
Last edited on Jul 30 2012. Submitted by Joshua S. from Newport, KY 41071, USA
on Jan 31 2003.
- a Filipino person.
Last edited on Dec 21 2010. Submitted by Anonymous
on Feb 08 2003.
- a female who performs fellatio.
She's a flip.
Last edited on Apr 11 2016. Submitted by David Illuminati from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Apr 08 2016.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive