You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 44 of words meaning body parts related to sexuality (list of) (565 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- women above the age of consent. In opposition to sausages (as in "sausage party").
For a successful party, one must have the proper roast-beef-to-sausage ratio.
Last edited on Jun 05 2013. Submitted by Kevin B. from Pottstown, PA, USA
on Nov 19 1998.
- a vagina. Usually used in reference to cunnilingus.
He ate her roast beef last night.
Last edited on Jun 05 2013. Submitted by Ashley J. from Meriden, CT, USA
on Dec 03 2001.
- a promiscuous female. Probably one that you wouldn't touch with a 10-ft. pole. Origins stem from the appearance of female genitals in this state. Can be used with many cultural references, i.e. "roast beef and stinky cheddar."
Stay away from that girl, she's roast beef.
Last edited on Jun 05 2013. Submitted by Matt from Franklin, IN, USA
on Dec 16 2001.
- very large, dark colored labia
That chick had roast beef.
Last edited on Jun 26 2008. Submitted by Chris V. from Olathe, KS, USA
on Jun 26 2008.
- the anus.
I heated up her rusty bullet hole.
Her rusty bullet hole had a sweet aroma.
I bleached her rusty bullet hole.
- See more words with the same meaning: anus.
Last edited on Apr 10 2013. Submitted by SammyP from Bordon, Whitehill, Hampshire GU35 0, UK
on Mar 01 2010.
- testicles. Sentence implies to be masculine and not feminine.
Get a sack and go ask her out.
- See more words with the same meaning: testicles.
Last edited on Nov 12 2001. Submitted by Hoss C. from Montrose, CO, USA
on Nov 12 2001.
- a bag containing illegal drugs.
I'll buy a sack.
Can I get a $20 sack?
Last edited on Jun 19 2010. Submitted by Theodor C.
on Jan 22 2002.
- bed, in the phrase "hit the sack."
Last edited on Aug 31 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 31 2009.
verb - transitive