Browsing page 1 of words meaning chewing-tobacco (5 words total)
The slang words in this thesaurus category appear below the table of contents.
Where does this category appear in the slang thesaurus?
- tobacco (related to)
- To expand these results, click one of the above categories.
- There are no categories underneath this one.
What slang words have this meaning?
The definitions of these slang words appear below the list.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- a pinch of chewing tobacco.
Do you want a chad?This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Dec 08 2013. Submitted by Megan Rhode from Minneapolis, MN, USA
on Dec 03 2002.
- a fit person. It is usually said to women because the male is called chong by women.
This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Dec 08 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on May 16 2011.
- to leave.
I'm about to dip.
Last edited on Nov 14 1997. Submitted by Red from OH, USA
on Nov 14 1997.
- to chew tobacco.
I'm going to go dip. Wanna come?
That crazy bastard David was dipping in the movie theater!
Last edited on Nov 08 2001. Submitted by Adam M. from Houston, TX, USA
on Nov 08 2001.
- to place a wad of chewing tobacco in one's mouth.
Hey Chris, let's load a fat one!
Last edited on Feb 19 1998. Submitted by Rod Smith from Tulsa, OK, USA
on Feb 19 1998.
- to load a marijuana smoking device to overflowing.
Last edited on Sep 28 2008. Submitted by ryan m.
on Sep 28 2008.
- See more words with the same meaning: semen.
Last edited on Nov 24 1999. Submitted by Mike B. from Shohola, PA, USA
on Nov 24 1999.
- A large amount of paper money, usually in a wallet or pants pocket. Sometimes referred to as "a wad of dough."
Person A: That's a serious wad.
Person B: Well, it's all $1 bills.
Person A: You go to a strip club?
Person B: Yup.
- See more words with the same meaning: money.
Last edited on Feb 02 2013. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 02 2009.
- a clump of chewing tobacco.
Last edited on Mar 15 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 28 2009.