You may have seen in the news that Google is researching methods to censor the web.
Google's censorship is nothing new: they've been censoring this site for nearly 7 years.
And lying about it. You can read
more about Google's censorship here
Browsing page 6 of words meaning cigarettes (related to) (52 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- very good, excellent; "cool".
Those Nike shoes are wet!
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Brett Albright from New York, NY, USA
on Jan 27 1998.
- sexually excited. Etymology: refers (literally) to a woman's state of sexual excitement.
I'm going to get really wet tonight.
Last edited on Apr 13 2013. Submitted by Chris D. from Kinston, NC, USA
on Nov 19 1998.
- permitting the sale of alcohol.
Last edited on Nov 19 1998. Submitted by Chris D. from Kinston, NC, USA
on Nov 19 1998.
- excited. Etymology: refers to a woman's state of sexual excitement.
Calm down! Don't get wet.
Last edited on Jan 22 1999. Submitted by Audrey M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Jan 22 1999.
Man, my nigga's wet!
- See more words with the same meaning: to die.
Last edited on Nov 18 1999. Submitted by Kevin from Blue Springs, MO, USA
on Nov 18 1999.
I was so wet last night.
Last edited on Jul 29 2002. Submitted by Teri J. from Leeds, AL, USA
on Jul 29 2002.
- unnecessarily effeminate, naive, uncool, ignorant or emotionally transparent.
He's wetter than a fish.
Last edited on Aug 15 2002. Submitted by Mike from UK
on Aug 15 2002.
- under the influence of PCP.
Last edited on Jun 05 2008. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jun 05 2008.
noun - uncountable
verb - transitive