Browsing page 8 of words meaning crazy, insane, weird, strange (86 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- crazy, mad, insane.
That guys gone seven thirty!
Last edited on Jun 07 2013. Submitted by HypeBlaze from UK
on Jun 11 2002.
- crazy, ballistic, out of control. Derived from hospital codes used to describe mentally-insane patients. Often used in rap songs.
She went 730 on him.
Is he really 730?
Last edited on Jun 07 2013. Submitted by Rachel from Decatur, GA, USA
on Feb 04 2003.
- Someone who doesn't know what they're talking about. Out of touch with reality.
You must be smokin' crack.
Last edited on Jun 29 1998. Submitted by Karen from Seattle, WA, USA
on Jun 29 1998.
- An insult, implying that someone's mental deficiencies or misconceptions are a result from being high on crack.
What, I didn't hear what you said... I was probably smoking crack.
Throw away my baseball cards? Are you smoking crack?
Last edited on Jul 12 2011. Submitted by Emily M. from UC Berkeley, Berkeley, CA, USA
on Feb 29 2000.
- to get really drunk, wasted.
I got throwed last night at that party!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by lex from Girlstown USA, TX, USA
on Jan 09 2002.
- being stupid, crazy, messed up 2. sometime you can use it as cool if you use it right.
Man, you so throwed.
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Moses F. from Mineola, TX, USA
on Jan 11 2002.
Last edited on Aug 02 2007. Submitted by brittney b. from Houston, TX, USA
on Aug 02 2007.
- stupid or strange.
She is wacked! How could she not know that?
Last edited on Aug 21 2013. Submitted by Rissie from PA, USA
on May 12 1998.
- Crazy, of questionable mental faculties. Sometimes accompanied by the "wiggidy wiggidy."
Man... that chick be wiggidy wiggidy wacked!
Last edited on May 17 2011. Submitted by Grant F. from Calgary, AB, Canada
on Dec 21 1998.
- adj. Extremely intoxicated.
He was so wacked last night.
Last edited on Mar 01 2000. Submitted by Chuck C. from Harleysville, PA, USA
on Mar 01 2000.
- Drunk 2.Person in question has used drugs.
He's so wacked!
Last edited on Aug 07 2002. Submitted by Hezzy from UK
on Aug 07 2002.