Browsing page 23 of words meaning drugs (related to) (518 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- To be high on prescription narcotics.
She went to the emergency room, and they gorked her.
Last edited on May 14 2011. Submitted by Lanny from Cheney, WA, USA
on Jun 01 2002.
- to become extremely intoxicated by drugs - usually Ecstasy (MDMA).
That shit last night gorked me!
Last edited on May 14 2011. Submitted by Peter T. from Vancouver, BC, Canada
on Jul 15 2002.
- in agreement.
Are we green about this?
Are we green?
Green?A proper response to all three could be "Green."
Last edited on Jun 18 1997. Submitted by Angel I. from Hong Kong
on Jun 18 1997.
- uncomfortable with sexual contact. For example, afraid to kiss or touch "private areas."
He's so damn green!
Last edited on Apr 16 1998. Submitted by Ariane from Canada
on Apr 16 1998.
Your girlfriend is so hot. I'm green!
Last edited on Apr 18 1998. Submitted by Jedi M. from Nebraska, USA
on Apr 18 1998.
- marijuana. (Marijuana is green in color.)
We will smoke our green today.
- See more words with the same meaning: marijuana.
Last edited on Dec 27 1999. Submitted by Jessie G. from Lewisville, TX, USA
on Dec 27 1999.
- impolite, rude; MESSED UP.
Dog, that's green.
Last edited on Jan 20 2000. Submitted by Amy H from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jan 20 2000.
Last edited on Aug 30 2003. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
- inexperienced at a particular task or in a line of business. Origin: possibly from the color of unripe fruit.
He's a little green, but I think he'll pick it up quickly.
Last edited on May 16 2011. Submitted by Morgan D. from Seattle, WA, USA
on Aug 30 2003.
noun - uncountable
That chick is cute but she's got a bad grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: teeth.
Last edited on Jun 10 1997. Submitted by Lory Manchester from Jacksonville, FL, USA
on Jun 10 1997.
- one's face, personal space, or business. See up in (one's) grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: face.
- See more words with the same meaning: personal space.
Last edited on Feb 08 1999. Submitted by Jake S. from Blacksburg, VA, USA
on Feb 08 1999.
Shut up or I'll punch you in your grill.
- See more words with the same meaning: mouth.
Last edited on Jan 11 2004. Submitted by David R. from Navasota, TX, USA
on Jan 11 2004.
- teeth jewelry.
Smile so I can see your grill.
Last edited on Feb 12 2006. Submitted by Jared C. from Bonifay, FL, USA
on Feb 12 2006.
- This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
A stiff, really strong alcoholic drink.
Last edited on Sep 08 2011. Submitted by Anonymous
on Sep 05 2011.
verb - intransitive
verb - transitive
- to interrogate.
She grilled me until I told her the truth.
Last edited on Jan 01 2000. Submitted by William A. from Big Sky, MT, USA
on Jan 01 2000.
- to stare or be in one's face ("grill").
Yo that boy is grilling me up and down.
Last edited on Dec 15 2010. Submitted by Lisa from Brooklyn, NY, USA
on Feb 17 2000.