Browsing page 2 of words meaning drugs (related to) (549 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- "cool"; "awesome"; "sweet".
Dude, his new skateboard is so amped!
Last edited on Apr 28 2011. Submitted by Mike C. from Lewisburg, PA, USA
on Jan 12 2002.
- excited; enthusiastic.
Dude, I'm so amped that the concert is this weekend!
It's been a rough week but we're going skiing Saturday, I am so amped!
I feel so amped!
Last edited on Jun 21 2018. Submitted by SingedCat from Portland, ME, USA
on Apr 30 2002.
- the quality of something that excites, is exciting, or is energetic.
That club is amped!
Last edited on Sep 06 2002. Submitted by Mark Ashby from Oklahoma City, OK, USA
on Sep 06 2002.
- angry or upset.
Damn, he was amped!
Last edited on Dec 03 2002. Submitted by Dave Z. from Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
on Dec 03 2002.
- under the influence of stimulants, e.g. cocaine or methamphetamines.
Dude, I'm totally amped right now.
Last edited on Sep 30 2005. Submitted by Chris H. from Los Angeles, CA, USA
on Sep 30 2005.
- extremely intoxicated.
I was so annihilated last night that I passed out in a dumpster.
Last edited on Dec 16 2001. Submitted by Derrick P. from Edmonton, AB, Canada
on Dec 16 2001.
- extremely under the influence of drugs.
Last edited on Sep 02 2009. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Sep 02 2009.
- strange, stupid; "weird".
Don't worry about Eric, he's just ate up.
Last edited on Jun 05 2013. Submitted by Pekka Pennanen from Finland
on Jun 21 1997.
- not "squared away" (i.e. not organized or prepared: a mess.) If someone does something poorly, they're "ate up." Origin: the United States military. In the example phrase, "soup sandwich" is an example of something messy. Note: eight up may be the correct spelling.
You're all ate up like a soup sandwich!
- See more words with the same meaning: a mess.
Last edited on Mar 26 1998. Submitted by Nate Marx from Manassas, VA, USA
on Mar 26 1998.
- burnt out or exhausted from the use of illegal drugs, usually Ecstasy (MDMA).
He's really ate up from the rave last night.
Last edited on Apr 17 1998. Submitted by Maestro from Newark, DE, USA
on Apr 17 1998.
- outdone or outperformed in a contest, such as a sporting event.
Man, you got ate up by that move.
Last edited on Dec 22 1999. Submitted by Kevin Kronfeld from Cedar Rapids, IA, USA
on Dec 22 1999.
- crazy; insane.
Last edited on Mar 12 2002. Submitted by tiffany from Anderson, IN, USA
on Mar 12 2002.
- interested, to the point of near obsession.
He's ate up about the military.
Last edited on Jul 24 2007. Submitted by Anonymous
on Jul 24 2007.
- to be consumed with an incurable illness.
Mabel is ate up with the cancer.
- See more words with the same meaning: sick, ill.
Last edited on Nov 21 2008. Submitted by G. R.
on Nov 21 2008.
- woman. Likely short for "bitch".
Let's go to the party and scope some b's.
Last edited on Mar 07 2018. Submitted by Cosmo Kramer from Manhattan, NY, USA
on Apr 05 1999.
- likely short for "brother" or possibly "boy." Used to address a friend or associate. See also the slang word "g".
What's up, b?
Damn, b, she's fine!
Last edited on Mar 07 2018. Submitted by RASHON T. from Brick Township, NJ, USA
on Apr 15 1999.
- an offensive way to refer to someone of either gender. Short for "bitch".
Get the hell out of my way, b!
I ain't playin' b!
Last edited on Mar 07 2018. Submitted by Kelly S. from Pittsburgh, PA, USA
on May 28 2007.
- a Blood, i.e. a member of the Bloods gang.
What's up, b?
Last edited on Mar 07 2018. Submitted by Noneya I.
on Apr 04 2009.
- shortened form of "bastard".
Those cheatin' Bs are gonna suffer!
Last edited on Mar 07 2018. Submitted by Anonymous
on Dec 03 2012.
- shortened form of "babe" and "bae".
Thanks a bunch b.
Last edited on Mar 07 2018. Submitted by Tintinni
on May 03 2017.
noun - uncountable
- acronym for "back", usually used in video games online chat.
Left right mia. Mid b, b!
Last edited on Mar 07 2018. Submitted by Chuck S.
on Sep 19 2017.
- abbreviated form of "be".
how u b?
Last edited on Aug 15 2018. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Aug 15 2018.