Browsing page 9 of words meaning food and drink (related to) (194 words total)
The location of this category within the thesaurus is shown on page 1 of this category.
The list of all slang words with this meaning is shown on page 1 of this category.
Full definitions of all the slang words listed above:
- trail mix. An acronym for "good ol' raisins and peanuts".
We should make some gorp to bring on the hike today.
- See more words with the same meaning: food.
Last edited on Nov 15 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Oct 03 2009.
- Boondocks, rough country, out of bounds.
I hit my drive into the Gorp.This definition is questionable and is pending deletion. It will be saved from deletion if legitimate citations are found.
Last edited on Aug 21 2012. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 03 2012.
- an unintelligent person; "berk". Possibly coined by Ricky Gervais.
That bloke is a right gorp.
We used the word gorp in the 70s in Lancashire. Defininitely nothingto do with Ricky Gervais.
Last edited on Jan 12 2015. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 09 2013.
- A gorp is a person who farts in the bathtub and bites the resulting bubbles. This definition is more than 60 years old.
Last edited on Aug 31 2014. Submitted by Anonymous
on Aug 31 2014.
- to eat. Usually used to refer to food laid out "buffet" style, as at a party. Thus a partier, instead of eating what is directly in front of them, will move around eating from different places, much like a cow. (It's usually bad form to "graze" at a restaurant buffet: one is supposed to fill a dish and then eat at one's table.)
Cool, a buffet table, let's go graze!
Last edited on Mar 08 1998. Submitted by Elizabeth W. Bromberg from Birmingham, AL, USA
on Mar 08 1998.
- to snack on one food after another.
Stop grazing! It's almost dinner time.
Last edited on Jan 02 2004. Submitted by Jonathan H.
on Jan 02 2004.
- defecation causing extreme pain, and audible growling sounds.
After eating that Mexican food, I took a serious growler.
Last edited on Mar 09 2014. Submitted by Petey E. from Omaha, NE, USA
on Jun 16 1999.
Your dad has a nasty growler.
- See more words with the same meaning: anus.
Last edited on Apr 30 2013. Submitted by Nicholas L.
on Aug 01 2005.
- a well-used or diseased vagina.
That chick had a real nasty growler.
Last edited on Mar 12 2011. Submitted by Glenn H. from Vancouver, BC, Canada
on Mar 05 2009.
- a half US gallon glass jug that contains beer.
- See more words with the same meaning: alcohol.
Last edited on Mar 07 2011. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA
on Mar 07 2011.
noun - uncountable
verb - ambitransitive
verb - intransitive